30 11 / 2011
"to answer the question you just answered, you can also put a piece of bread in the container that you keep your cookies in! i promise you, your cookies will stay soft, just make sure you change the bread every so often when it gets hard and before it gets moldy!"
- nomnomcreations reblogged this from thecakebar
- izraina said: yeah. that’s the way i always use to keep the cookies soft and fresh. because the bread absorbs the moisture.
- h0tfudgez0mbie said: I always put a slice of bread in whatever container my brownies are in…definitely keeps them from drying out. My mother, the most non-baker taught me that. Lol
- stroke-of-genius likes this
- nikathemadbaker likes this
- crashingmunkys likes this
- dont-argue-with-your-serperior likes this
- thecakebar posted this